What is a Hybrid Mom?
Hybrid Mom is a magazine I learned about at last week’s Women’s Conference.
How do you know if this magazine is for you?
Well according to their website, you are a Hybrid mom…
If you have ever:
– Owned a purse that functions as a diaper bag, laptop case, tote and/or contains both a cell phone and some stray Cheerios
– Prayed that your mute button is not broken while on a conference call
– Had a great idea for a business, but no clue what to do with it
– Worked from a local coffeehouse to have more peace and quiet then at the home office
– Had to make the choice between a big meeting and a little league game
– Thought “balance” is overrated, yet strived for some form of it each day
I think the concept is interesting. I personally answered “yes” to all of the above.
The summer issue is available for free in a digital version on the website.