BrandTwist Founder & CEO, Founderj of BrandSchoolOnline.com and author to “TWIST: How Fresh Perspectives Build Breakthrough Brands” is the featured guest on CauseTalk Radio, with Joe Waters. Visit the Selfish Giving website to learn more about how nonprofits & businesses can raise money & make money with win-win partnerships that change the world. – See more and hear the whole discussion HERE.
Highlights from the show include:
- Julie’s career path to branding expert, including her unacknowledged invention of the Pet Rock and a stint with Sir Richard Branson.
- How Julie defines Brand and a Brand Twist.
- When is it appropriate for organizations to Twist? And why it’s okay to turn off some people!
- How you find your twist in the marketplace by looking both within your own brand story and outside your industry.
- The importance of failing harder and developing focus when it comes to brand development.
- The incredible opportunity nonprofits and businesses have to promote themselves and build their brands.
Finding the right TWIST can help your brand innovate and deliver. In TWIST: How Fresh Perspectives Build Breakthrough Brands, Brand School founder Julie Cottineau provides a clear road map to build a stronger more distinctive brand – complete with examples from real life small business owners who have successfully completed our Brand School program. Pick up your copy today.