We are thrilled to have been a contributor on branding to American Express OPEN Forum.
If you aren’t familiar with OPEN Forum, we urge you to check it out. This forum, in partnership with Linkedin, is open and accessible to everyone and you’ll find amazing resources for every aspect of running a business, entrepreneurship, marketing and branding. Business owners, entrepreneurs and experts can showcase expertise, help others succeed and discover ways to help propel business forward.
See more of OPEN Forum and catch additional ways to make your business and fast-paced life a little easier and more profitable, HERE.
Check back in with us here: we’ll keep this list up-to-date with links to all of our posts on OPEN Forum:
- What the Academy Award Snubs Can Teach You About Success. – Business-building inspiration from top films and actors who were passed up by the Academy Awards.
- 5 Brands That Make Work Easier – 5 innovative products and ideas to make business and our fast-paced lives a little easier.
- Branding Lessons From The Ballpark: Don’t Be An A-Rod – How does “deny, deny, deny” work for overcoming personal branding obstacles.
- 5 Small Branding Moments That Can Have a Big Impact – Highly effective “small” branding solutions for growing bigger business.
- 6 Unique Ways to Reward Brand Loyalty – Many companies that offer rewards programs are missing out on key opportunities. Check out these unique loyalty programs to see how to do it right.
- 3 Tips to Help Boost Your Summer Productivity Looking for ways to keep your summer productivity up? These strategies may help keep you from completely slacking off during your down time.
Brand School, our highly effective, premier branding program, delivers the tools and steps you need to strengthen your brand and your connection to your customers. Get our free brand-building tips and receive access to updates about Brand School’s exclusive programs when you sign up for our newsletter at BrandSchoolOnline.com.
“If anyone needs to understand the PROPER professional way that WILL make a difference for branding your business, Brand School is your go-to source.” – Mike Sass, Entrepreneur